Does your dog not show like he trained?
Do you get scared going into the ring????
Wouldn’t you LOVE to have a confident happy dog when you go into the ring?
Well, Don’t be a nervous Nellie????
I can teach you MY SECRETS to entering the show ring confident and self-assured.
I am going to teach you how to improve your dog’s confidence and consistency from training to showing. Furthermore, you will learn how to transition from training to the show ring with confidence, focus, and Self-assured.
Prerequisites for this class – This class is designed for any young dog that hasn’t started showing to a dog that has his OTCH. It will help any handler regardless of their experience or lack of show ring experience. This class will improve your dog’s training and showing and teach you how to enter the ring confident in yourself and your dog.
What you will get with this 4 week class;
- I have specifically developed 4 modules on 10 topics that will improve your TRAINING and SHOWING and help you become more successful!
- Access to the class material for 6 months.
- Pdf files for training logs and training reminders.
- Exclusive FaceBook group for posting video, feedback and community communication (Gold Level ONLY)
- Detailed descriptions of all the steps and how to videos.
- Feedback and input from me, DebbyQ (Gold Level ONLY)
- and MORE!
See what past GOLD students are saying!
Patricia says “Debby Quigley I have to say – this is the best thing we’ve ever done!!! His heeling has improved so much! 7 yrs. I’ve been working to no avail! Thanks!”
Kay B says “Loved the class, Debby! Learned some great stuff and had lots fun! I saw Danny grow up during this 4 weeks and our relationship improve!! Can’t ask for more than that!! Thanks for all of your help!!”
Class Objectives are:
My main objective is to teach you how to get the most out of your training/showing and to learn how to carry your success in training into the show ring.
Here are a few topics that I personally use and will cover in the class.
- Consistency – a key to success.
- Proofing – ways to get the most out of testing your dog.
- Mindset (Mental Attitude) – one of the most overlooked skills and a key to my success.
- Warm-up – developing the best way to get.
- One of my favorite Secrets – this will teach your dog to turn on AND off.
- Ring Wise – how to prevent and solve issues.
- Training plan – come up and devise a plan to get the most out of your training.
- Show notes – once the show is over there are key components you need to be able to see and note for future training sessions.
- Transitions and games that you can take into the ring.
- How you can train in the ring successfully and not break rules.
Special Registration ends March 9, 2018 at 8 AM Central Time
Week 1 Opens 3/9/18 at NOON Central Time.
If you have not taken my classes before and joined the Gold Group, know that I:
- give personal detailed feedback and I am with you every step of the way.
- review the videos virtually every day and spend a great deal of time reviewing every video submitted.
- list specific places in your video that need attention and give you ways to correct any issues.
Not sure if you want to go GOLD?
Vera says “Being a member of Debby Quigley’s GOLD membership on the online class is like winning the gold! I have recommended the gold membership to many folks and I will continue to do so!!!! Just go for the gold, you won’t be sorry!”
Instructor: I am Debby Quigley. “I love to teach people and their dogs”. Online technology gives give me the opportunity to reach and help those of you and your dogs that cannot come to me for training. I have earned 4 OTCH’s, MACH’s, PACHs, over a dozen perfect 200 scores, had the #1 ranked Border Collie in the Nation, placed three consecutive years at the AKC Obedience Invitational, and over 100 High in Trials and High Combineds. My students have accomplished OTCH’s, MACH’s, PACH’s, 200’s, High in Trials, High Combineds as well as many national placements and rankings.”