Are you looking for focus and attention from your dog to die for? And really, who doesn’t?
Want your dog to cry and go crazy to train with you?
Can you imagine your dog with the “I am the GREATEST dog around” attitude?
Need to improve your dog’s focus and attention and perfect your ring performance.
Well!!! Winter is almost here and it is time to put on your Halloween costume, borrow my magic wand and POOF watch your dog’s FOCUS improve.
This class is full of MY SECRETS that I use with my own dogs to obtain and keep awesome focus and desire while training and showing.
I am going to teach you how to improve your dog’s focus, animation, desire, and attention! Mix and match what you want to train and teach your dog but I suggest teaching and training it ALL!
Prerequisites for this class This class is designed for any dog that can sit, down or stand from a young dog to a dog that has his OTCH. This class will improve and maintain your dog’s attention, focus, and desire to train with you.
See what past GOLD students are saying!
Tanya M says “I just wanted to thank you for all the encouragement. I am enjoying the online classes so much and the fab fronts class and where I should be looking on finishes really has helped me. Your advice helped so much that today my golden girl earned her Otch and another high combined😊. It has been a great day. Again thank you for your help.”
Patricia says “Debby Quigley I have to say – this is the best thing we’ve ever done!!! His heeling has improved so much! 7 yrs. I’ve been working to no avail! Thanks!”
Kay B says “Loved the class, Debby! Learned some great stuff and had lots fun! I saw Danny grow up during this 4 weeks and our relationship improve!! Can’t ask for more than that!! Thanks for all of your help!!”
Leslye P says “I did the kickin up your heeling online course and it was everything I hoped for and more. It’s a great course and more than enjoyed it. I’ve gotten a few 40 point heeling scores.”
What you will get with this 4 week class;
- I have specifically developed 4 modules on chosen topics that will improve your dog’s desire to train with you, focus, attention, enthusiasm and make TRAINING FUN!
- Access to the class material for 6 months
- Pdf files for challenge logs and training reminders
- Exclusive FaceBook group for posting video, feedback and community communication (Gold Level)
- Detailed descriptions of all the steps and how to videos
- Feedback and input from me, DebbyQ (Gold Level)
- EXTRA bonuses including training concepts and MORE!
Class Objectives are:
My main objective is to teach you how to build and maintain desire, attention and the “I want to train/show” in your dog. In so doing, you will learn some of MY SECRETS to success:
- Techniques to build focus
- Ways to teach your dog to turn on the training game and to initiate training
- Transition games to use in training and while showing
- Ready Set Go Games (RSG )
- Great attention while leaving or showing your dog
- Solid stays
- A dog that will engage and play
- On/off switch
A dog that wants to stay with your instead of saying hi to others and/or going and sniffing
Special Registration ends midnight Sept 28, 2018 and prices go UP!
If you have not taken my classes before, know that I:
- give personal detailed feedback and am with you every step of the way.
- review the videos virtually every day and spend a great deal of time reviewing every video submitted.
- list specific places in your video that need attention and give you ways to correct any issues.
A bit about me, Debby Quigley. “I love to teach people and their dogs”. Online technology gives give me the opportunity to reach and help those of you and your dogs that cannot come to me for training. I have earned Multiple OTCH’s, MACH’s, and PACH’s, over a dozen perfect 200 scores, had the #1 ranked Border Collie in the Nation, placed three consecutive years at the AKC Obedience Invitational, and over 100 High in Trials and High Combines. My students have accomplished OTCH’s, MACH’s, PACH’s, 200’s, High in Trials, High Combines as well as many national placements and rankings.”
After you Purchase a class link will appear below.