Want heeling from your dog to die for? And who doesn’t?
Does your dog cry and go crazy to heel and train with you?
Can you imagine your dog with the “I am the GREATEST Heeling dog around” attitude?
Need to smooth out those rough edges and turn your dog into one that is animated, happy, and focused on you when heeling.
Well ????? Summer is half over and it is time to put on your boots and kick your heeling into high gear.
In this online class I am going to teach you how to improve your dog’s heeling, animation, desire, and attention! This class is full of MY secrets that I use with my own dogs to obtain and keep awesome focus and desire for heeling. Mix and match what you want to train and teach your dog but i suggest teaching and training it ALL!
It does not matter if your dog is just beginning or an experienced dog that needs beefed up heeling, so let’s get our boots on and get going.
Prerequisites for this class This class is for any dog that understands basic heeling (can be in a loose heel position for 15 or so steps) to a dog working towards or has his OTCH that you want to shave off those little deducted points.
What you will get with this 4 week class;
- I have specifically developed 4 modules on chosen topics that will improve your Heeling, increase your dog’s drive, focus, attention, enthusiasm and make HEELING FUN!
- Access for 6 months
- Pdf files for training logs, problem solving, and training reminders
- Exclusive FaceBook group for posting video, feedback and community communication (Gold Level)
- Detailed descriptions of all the steps and how to videos
- Feedback and input from me, DebbyQ
- EXTRA bonuses including handler heeling cues, training concepts and MORE!
Class Objectives are:
My main objective is to teach you how to build and maintain drive, precision, and attention in your while heeling. In so doing, you will learn some of the secrets of my success including:
- One-way focus
- DIG “distractions initiate games”
- Games and skills to challenge your dog’s knowledge and improve position while heeling
- To give YOU the games and skills to make Heeling FUN for you and your dog!
Stay tuned! Registration will open again in 2018.
If you have not taken my classes before, know that I:
- give personal detailed feedback and am with you every step of the way.
- review the videos virtually every day and spend a great deal of time reviewing every video submitted.
- list specific places in your video that need attention and give you ways to correct any issues.
Instructor: I am Debby Quigley. “I love to teach people and their dogs”. Online technology gives give me the opportunity to reach and help those of you and your dogs that cannot come to me for training. I have earned 4 OTCH’s, 5 MACH’s, a PACH, over a dozen perfect 200 scores, had the #1 ranked Border Collie in the Nation, placed three consecutive years at the AKC Obedience Invitational, and over 100 High in Trials and High Combineds. My students have accomplished OTCH’s, MACH’s, PACH’s, 200’s, High in Trials, High Combineds as well as many national placements and rankings.”
Registration is closed
Please log in to see the class link.
After you Purchase a class link will appear below.