Focus Made Fun … Training and Showing made Easy
Looking for focus? Teamwork?
Would you like ways to improve your training and showing?
Do you want to learn drills, skills, and fun ways to kick up your training and showing?
This is it! Time to get in gear and have fun with your dog!
The Skills, Drills, and Thrills class will build on the Games4Focus class. In addition, it will give you the skills you need to improve training and showing and teach you many of my Secrets to getting the great focus and attitude that my dogs display when training and showing!
Registration opening soon!
I am going to teach you how to improve your dog’s focus, confidence, and consistency from training to showing. And, you will learn games and skills to transition from training to the show ring with confidence, focus, and Self-assured.
This class is designed for everyone – For any young dog that hasn’t started showing to a dog that has his OTCH/MACH. It will help any handler regardless of their experience or lack of show ring experience.
Each week will progress through skills and drills including:
- Transitions and Games that you can use in training and take into the ring.
- Proofing – build confidence and get the most out of testing your dog.
- Mindset – a key to everyone’s success.
- Warm-up – how to develop and get your team ready to go into the show ring.
- Ring-A-Ling – this is one of my favorite training secrets.
- Ring Wise – how to prevent and solve issues such as “shut down”.
- Training plans – come up and devise a plan to get the most out of your training.
- Notes – the best ways to document your training/showing.
- Line-Ups – the most important skill to set the tone for your training/showing.
- This class will show you how to make training and showing the SAME!
Kay B says “Loved the class, Debby! Learned some great stuff and had lots fun! I saw Danny grow up during this 4 weeks and our relationship improve!! Can’t ask for more than that!! Thanks for all of your help!!”
Liz H says “I’m taking the course for the second time and am reminded of the small nuances and steps that can make a big difference in the teams performance, commitment and engagement. …. Reading the material resonates more and I’m saying yep, yep … the little things build to the bigger picture. WAIT, didn’t you say that…Yep.”
Not sure if you want to go GOLD?
Vera says “Being a member of Debby Quigley’s GOLD membership on the online class is like winning the gold! I have recommended the gold membership to many folks and I will continue to do so!!!! Just go for the gold, you won’t be sorry!”
My main objective is to show YOU how to get the MOST out of your dog whether you are training or showing and while having FUN!
What you will get with this 4 week class;
- I have specifically developed specific games, drills, and skills that will KICK UP your TRAINING and SHOWING and help you become more successful!
- Detailed descriptions of all the training steps, along with how to videos.
- Pdf files for training logs and training reminders.
- Access to the class material for 6 months.
- Exclusive FaceBook group for posting video, feedback, and community communication. (Gold Level ONLY)
- Feedback and input from me, DebbyQ (Gold Level ONLY)
- and Much Much MORE!
If you have not taken my classes before and join the Gold Group, know that I:
- Give personal detailed feedback, and I am with you every step of the way.
- Review the videos virtually every day and spend a great deal of time reviewing every video submitted.
- List specific places in your video that need attention and give you ways to correct any issues.
Special Registration is Open! Gold spots are limited!
Instructor: I am Debby Quigley. “I love to teach people and their dogs.” Online technology gives give me the opportunity to reach and help those of you and your dogs that cannot come to me for training. I have earned 4 OTCH’s, MACH’s, PACHs, over a dozen perfect 200 scores, had the #1 ranked Border Collie in the Nation, placed three consecutive years at the AKC Obedience Invitational, and over 100 High in Trials and High Combineds. My students have accomplished OTCH’s, MACH’s, PACH’s, 200’s, High in Trials, High Combineds as well as many national placements and rankings.”
Proceed at your own pace.
6 Months access to class content and videos.
PDF training files.
NO FEEDBACK on your work.
NO Access to the discussion & feedback community.
Proceed at your own pace.
6 Months access to class content and videos
PDF training files.
Bonus files and materials.
5 Weeks FEEDBACK from ME on your questions and videos.
Exclusive FaceBook group for posting video, feedback, and community communication for the 4 week class.