1. Structured Training: Tugging is not a single behavior. We will walk you through the five aspects of tugging: the chase, the bite, the fight, the release, and the retrieve.
Powerful Video: 39 videos that show actual training and demonstrations of technique, with clear explanations–2.5 total hours of video organized into structured modules and lessons.
Personal Feedback (optional): Need more support? Sign up for the personal feedback option and submit video for guidance.
On May 5, 2020, at 5:31 PM, Debby Quigley
Dogs who Engage well with owners in distracting environments tend to Be faster and more focused responding to commands and cues.
On May 5, 2020, at 5:29 PM, Debby Quigley
Shift your dogs focus from environment to you.
Create more energy in your training
Improve the rapport with your dog
Description of Exercise/Sill:
Registration closes ———- and Questions will be answered from —- to —–.
This class has all you need to train the foundations of Go-Outs.
What you get with this class:
- “How to” videos.
- Written directions.
- Easy to use training log.
- Referral guide for Teaching steps.
- Proofing steps for perfection and consistency
- 6 month access to content.
- 4 Weeks to ask questions via Forum.